Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 21, 2022

How to Read and Watch Frankenstein from a 2022 Perspective?πŸŽ₯πŸ“–πŸŽ¬

I'm finally reading Mary Shelley's 'Frankenstein' now, even though my original plan was to read it in 2018 on the book's 200-year anniversary, after I'd attended a few lectures about Mary Shelley and her writing of the book -
I also want to watch the 1994 Kenneth Branagh directed movie based on Mary's book, after I finish reading her 1818 book, as I've just been watching a few of Kenneth's movies of late, such as 'Dead Again' and 'Belfast' -
Did the Writers of BTTF Get Some Ideas from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?
Branagh and Bonham Carter met while playing love
interests
in the 1994 film Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein?
Ah ... life and art, as they say?-)
The Hunger and Bram Stoker's Dracula?πŸ§›πŸ‘½

No comments:

Post a Comment