Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 17, 2022

Deer Me, You Wouldn't Read About it, Would You?πŸ“–πŸ¦Œ

Enron, Richard Fidler, the Bowls Club and Me? 
I saw this story on the ABC national news site about Richard Fidler's voice being used to scare feral deer away from farmland in Tasmania, Australia and couldn't help thinking that I really should read his book Saga Land, which I picked up at a Bribie Island book exchange in 2021 -
I wonder how the deer would react to Peter Garret's voice?-)
Oliver Twist: No More Books to Read Please, Sir?πŸ²πŸ“šπŸ˜‹
'Working Class Man' 
I must admit that when it comes to "spirit animals" I'm still a cat person though -
Kedi

No comments:

Post a Comment