Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 6, 2022

Everywhere I Look Lately There's Richard E. Grant?πŸ‘€

I started watching movies based on
Jane Austen's books, because I can't be bothered reading them before I die, and the last one I watched was the awful "woke" BS 2022 Netflix version of Jane's 'Persuasion' and there was Richard E. Grant once more in another book to movie-based version of an author or book I have just read or read about -
Richard E. Grant was in the 1992 'Dracula' movie I had recently watched, as well as in the movie 'Henry & June' I watched, because I had recently read Miller's trash filled novel 'Tropic of Cancer' having been told it was one of those books I had to read before I died.
1001 Books I Must Read Before I Die ... Including the Banned Ones?πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸš«
I think that will be the last Henry Miller book that I do read before I die somehow;-)
Even though I thought 'Persuasion' was bad Richard was good in it, as he was in the other movies I had seen him in lately.
And now I see he is coming to my hometown at the end of this month for a one-man stage show.
It's a small world ... and a stage as well, it would seem?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment