Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 16, 2022

Dreamy POEtry?πŸ˜΄πŸ›ŒπŸ’€

I'm not really into
POEtry, as I have written before on this blog -
A blood-red moon?!
I wrote about trying to listen to podcast readings of Edgar Allan Poe's short story 'The Fall of the House of Usher' before going to sleep, but I fell asleep before I heard the podcast right the way through, no matter how many times I would try to listen to those podcasts -
🎀Poe Was the Rockstar Writer of the 1800s?πŸ‘»
And as I flick through my book on
Poe and his writings, I see the front section of the book is filled with Poe's POEtry ... and I don't like reading poems, so I've searched for You Tubes of people either reading Poe's Poems, or discussing his poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment