Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 8, 2023

"To Find Oneself, One Has to Look Inward" ? πŸ”¬πŸ”

I was listening to
Henry David Thoreau being fascinated by the flight of a hawk in chapter 17 of 'Walden' when I saw in the Australian news a story about an eagle plucking a drone from the sky before listening to chapter 18 
where Henry says "To Find Oneself, One Has to Look Inward":-)
A man’s home is his castle ...’?🏑πŸ”₯
Henry also mentions frankincense and sage in chapter 18, which I found personally synchromystic as I had just run out of frankincense and was burning a stick of sage when I was listening to chapter 18 of 'Walden' being read to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment