Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 21, 2023

AI and Art Mirroring Life?πŸ‘½πŸ”

Last Wednesday night I went and saw 'M3GAN' with my youngest son at the Nerang Cineplex Cinemas at the Gold Coast, a cinema I had never been to before.
My son used to live at the Gold Coast once with his ex, so he was used to seeing movies down there.
And surprisingly it is probably less of a drive for us than heading into the Brisbane CBD from where we both live now.
When I got home and hit the sack, I saw the latest 'Bledsoe Said So' episode had hit my Apple Podcast playlist, so I had a listen to it.
Nerang Cinemas
We live about halfway between the Brisbane and the GC
Demi Davidson was the artist featured on this particular episode and she was talking about mandalas and other art which she makes and has even gifted to Ryan and his wife.
Episode 78: Thoughtful Dots w/
Demi Davidson
| Bledsoe Said So
I'll bet those "Flat Earth" wackos would
like an
Earth map like that one;-)
I have plenty of mandalas around the home
I just need a mirror in the middle of that one;-)
And they were even discussing art made by
AI, which I thought was rather synchromystic, as there is a scene in the movie where M3GAN where 
M3GAN goes to do a painting for her human and knocks over a jar of water onto her human's paper, mixing paints in with the spilled water.
When M3GAN's human picks up the drenched paper there is a perfect portrait M3GAN has made for her.
The Meddler?
The ETSY AI tried to suggest that if I liked the art at Thoughtful Dots, that I might like this 'The Meddler' print at the 'Starbuch' site:-)
The Wasp in a Wig?😺
Real Life Mirroring (Disaster) Films at the Box Office?πŸŽ₯πŸ”
Did Gillian just spot a mandala floating in the sky, or just another file to mark with an X?-)

UPDATE: January 23rd, 2023
Last Saturday night while looking through a shop at the Buddhist temple I went to celebrate Chinese New Year I found a mandala magnet which is just perfect for my desk.
What are the odds?
Is the 1st Day of the Lunar New Year Starting on a Sunday Considered Auspicious?πŸŒ‘πŸŒž

No comments:

Post a Comment