Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 21, 2023

[Point] Lonsdale Seal/Lion Sync?🦁

I couldn't help but think of my old "sync-head" mate Jake Kotze who makes sync films under the name Seallion when I saw this seal run amok in the town of Point Lonsdale near Geelong in the Australian state of Victoria, especially as I had just bought a pair of Lonsdale sneakers from Target to replace my old Asics sneakers that are finally falling apart at the soles.
I bought the Lonsdale sneakers because I'm a Brisbane Lions member:-)
Lonsdale (clothing)
My new Lonsdale sneakers:-)
My old Asics sneakers:-(
Point Lonsdale is near Geelong, which is where Chris Mackey lives -
Chris Mackey: The Positive Psychology of Synchronicity?
The funny thing is now that if I decide to drive to Tasmania I'll have to catch the 'Spirit of Tasmania' from Geelong and not Port Melbourne, like I did back in 2016 when I took my car with me -

No comments:

Post a Comment