Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 22, 2023

Is the 1st Day of the Lunar New Year Starting on a Sunday Considered Auspicious?πŸŒ‘πŸŒž

Since the rabbit is strongly associated with the moon in Asian mythology, I thought Sunday might not be the best day to start the Year of the Rabbit on?
Not to mention that 2 + 2 = 4, and 4 is to Asians like the number 13 is to westerners.
"There are two different systems used to introduce the Year of the Rabbit — the lunar calendar which begins on January 22 and the solar calendar which begins on February 4.
The lunar calendar is based on the annual cycle and movements of the moon, while the solar calendar is based on sun, and is divided into 24 solar terms.
The Lunar New Year of the Rabbit begins 14 days ahead of the Solar New Year, which is also called the Start of Spring.
Ancient Chinese art forms also use other calendars and systems to record and divide the year. They are less common, but some are still used today.
Mr Zheng said you have to follow the solar calendar to find out which year you were born in, meaning you're only born during the Year of the Rabbit if you're born after February 4 this year."
From 'The Tao of Craft'
Some people will need to be
'extra careful' in the Year of the Rabbit
Looks like a Dragon person like me should invest in a red belt and 7 red pairs of underpants for each day of the week throughout 2023 according to that above ABC News article:-) 
Going commando seems to be an unwise move this year;-)
Since I'll need all the red I can get this year I decided to hang the gift I got last night on my wall throughout 2023, just in case:-)
Looks like 2023 will be another long year ... for me at least:-(
A lucky $22 rabbit coin I bought for my mum last night
And even Rabbit people like my mum?
"
The Year of the Rabbit brings "negative energy" to five Chinese zodiac signs — the rabbit, rat, rooster, dragon and horse, according to Mr Zheng.
He said said people born in those years needed to be extra careful, but there were steps they could take to fend off misfortune.
"Wearing a red jacket, red underwear, or a red belt would help greatly."
He said people should try their best to be part of happy occasions and celebrations, such as weddings, birthday parties and festivals.
"It's a great excuse for you to party hard all year round," he said."
In line to ring the bell after midnight last night
Well, I've started the year off partying hard, and that's advice I can make a New Year's resolution out of quite well, I think;-)
2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸ‡πŸ˜»
I can't win even in the Year of the Cat, as 7 is considered an unlucky number in Vietnam, according to that video screenshot above, and that is my shoe size and life number:-(
And being an Australian I have never heard of the number 87 being considered unlucky.
I would say in Australia it is 13 that holds that honour -
#13: Just Part and Parcel of Synchronicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment