Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 10, 2023

Qi: The Life Force Behind Reiki and Qigong?πŸ‘½πŸ¦‰πŸ™€

I hear Mike Clelland (the Owl Guy) saying time and time again how a lot of UFO "abductees" are or become Reiki practitioners after their experience.
Qi: The Life Force Behind Reiki and Qigong
So, I wondered what the percentage of UFO "abductees" would be who have an interest in the arts involving Qi energy, such as Qigong?
Cultivate Qi and How to
Strengthen Your Life Force
I like the idea of 
Qi energy, although I'm not into Reiki, but whatever floats or rows your boat, I guess:-)
Rowing is a bit like doing Tai Chi exercises, especially if you just pretend to have a rowboat:-) 
I guess it was just me picking Benebell Wen's book back up from where I left off reading it and seeing Qi Gong being mentioned in the tools of the craft chapter that got me wondering what the differences are between 
Reiki and Qigong?
And whether UFO "abductees" are into one any more than the other?
I'm more of a cat person than an owl person I have to say ... and more of a 
Tai Chi person than a Reiki person:-)
But I can see the benefits of hands-on therapy from time to time in our lives;-)
Buck Henry Dies on David Bowie's Birthday ... Ain't Life Funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment