Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 30, 2023

Grief 2 Growth?πŸŒ±πŸ‘Ό

I've been following Brian for quite a while, not that I've listened to every podcast he has done, but key in "Grief 2 Growth" in my blog search bar and you'll see the posts I have written about his podcast show.
While I'm not into "Jesus" as much as he is, I am into "God" just as much as he is, I think.
I love the work Brian is doing and only can imagine if I lost a son before I passed ... but don't want to.
Of course, "God" deals the cards out in life, and you have no option but to play your hand out or fold.
You have no idea how you would play that hand until the cards fall in front of you at life's table.
I think I would fold and upturn the table in a fit of rage, but who knows until and if that time comes ... and I hope I'm never put to the test this time round.
To me Brian is a stronger soul than I am in the lives we have been dealt this time round.
I do know from a personal experience I had at a very young age that we all do survive "death", but it doesn't make me any more special than anyone else living right now.
If anything, I have a lot to learn from people living down here and doing it rougher than I am.
And Brian is one of them, I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment