Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 31, 2023

Little Women and Blue Pills?🐰

I'm reading/listening to Louisa May Alcott's 1868 book 'Little Women' after watching the 1994 movie version of the book directed by Gillian May Armstrong and thought how ironic it was that Louisa passed away two days after her father on March the 6th, 1888 and that her famous literary family had the surname March.
And her sister Elizabeth passed away on Pi Day (3/14)?
Stephen Hawking
(8 January 1942 – 14 March 2018)
Elizabeth Sewall "Lizzie" Alcott
(June 24, 1835 – March 14, 1858)
I started reading Louisa's book after reading/listening to 'Crime and Punishment' -
1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die
Time and Punishment?⏰πŸ‘€
'Little Women' is a book that I thought I would never be bothered reading during my lifetime, but when I saw it was one of Gillian's films and starring Winona Rider as Jo, I had to give it a go.
The March Hare
What's Up with the Year of the Rabbit, Doc?πŸ’ŠπŸ‡πŸŒˆπŸ°
Blue mass (also known as blue pill or pilula hydrargyri)
I wanted to learn more about 
Louisa May Alcott's life and searched for podcasts which focused on her life and writing, and I found this one below which mentioned Louisa being given blue pills to treat her pneumonia which contained mercury?!
 Queer as Fact Podcast: Louisa May Alcott
Curiouser and curiouser?
I listened to this 'Let Genius Burn' podcast below about Orchard House and guess which month Orchard House had to shut down in 2020 because of the pandemic?
March:-)
2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸ‡πŸ˜»

No comments:

Post a Comment