Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 7, 2023

My Creativity Relies on Coincidences ... as Does Whitley's?πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ¦‰πŸΊπŸ€―

I just caught Whitley Strieber on the latest You Tube episode #281 after I had just finished listening to the final chapter of 'Walden' on an Apple Podcast wondering if Henry David Thoreau had ever had a visitor experience like Whitley did in his cabin, especially when I had listened to Chapter 15 of Walden where Henry raves on about owls:-)Warren Peace (War and Peace;-) and Other Great Books to Read in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ’£☮πŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ°
That's after I watch the new Netflix movie 'The Pale Blue Eye' with my two green eyes;-)

UPDATE: January 8th, 2023
I watched 'The Pale Blue Eye' on Netflix last night and it was worth watching, though Poe is just a semi-fictious character in it and still not the Poe film I'm waiting to be made.
Whitley would like this film I'm sure though, with the way the theme of life and death is presented in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment