Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 20, 2023

Old Rockers Never Die, They Just Sail Away?⛵🎸

I see Rod Stewart is playing at my local Australian winery in the Year of the Rabbit/Cat.
Which reminds me of another Stewart ... Al and his song about the Year of the Cat.
"In the Vietnamese zodiac, the Cat is one of the twelve signs, corresponding to the Rabbit in the Chinese zodiac. At the time of the song's release, the most recent Year of the Rabbit had been 11 February 1975 to 30 January 1976; thus, the song was written and recorded in the Vietnamese Year of the Cat."
Good Friday at Bluesfest 2014?
RETURNS Easter Long Weekend 2023
Now that might be a show I'd get a ticket to see, as I'm not much of a fan of Rod's music, apart from his version of the 
Sutherland Brothers' song 'Sailing', but Buddy Guy and Steve Earl are always worth seeing, no matter how many times they come out here to take the stage, I reckon.
Ironically, my football team the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks first game of the 2023 NRL season is against the South Sydney Rabbitohs:-)
My 2023 Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks mousepad:-)
Old rockers never die, they just
sail away?-)

UPDATE: January, 20th, 2023
Rock legend David Crosby dead aged 81
Well, no sooner had I finished this post and I see the news about the passing of David Crosby, who I did get to see play at Bluesfest years ago -

No comments:

Post a Comment