Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 19, 2023

The 3-Legged Crow in Chinese and Asian Mythology?🌞

I had not heard of the 3-legged crow until I read about the mythological figure in 'The Tao of Craft' appendix about the 12 symbols of sovereignty.
The Crow: I Just Knew It
Three-legged crow
The Twelve Symbols of Sovereignty for Chinese Royalty
I knew about the rabbit being associated with the moon in Asian mythology, but not the 3-legged crow being associated with the sun -
The 60 Year Cycle and the Yellow Path?πŸŒ€πŸ“…
From 'The Tao of Craft'
I also like seaweed (or aquatic grass) and rice as 2 of the 12 sovereign symbols, as I'm a lover of sushi, which 
is a Japanese meal:-)
From 'The Tao of Craft'
And I like how the Fo/Fu symbols placed back-to-back forms a cross:-)
2023, the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸ‡πŸ˜»

No comments:

Post a Comment