Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 13, 2023

The Enigmatic Mia Wasikowska?πŸ‡πŸ°

I watched the Australian actress Mia Wasikowska play Madame Bovary in a 2014 movie I rented the other day after I had listened to an Apple podcast reading of the novel and realized that I didn't know that much at all about Mia and her acting career.
Madame Bovary, a Book You Must Read Before You Die ... by Whichever Method?πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’˜πŸ˜
And looking at Jake Kotze's synch film from 10 years ago about actors born on October 14 it seems not many people do, either:-)
The internet can be a
rabbit-hole of misinformation it seems?
"We may be small, but our hearts are large..."
Mia Wasikowska's directorial debut is included in anthology, 
I know
Mia mainly from watching the movie 'Tracks', which turns 10 years old in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit:-)
The movie 'Stoker' turns 10 years old in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit, too;-)
As does a film of
Mia's I'm yet to see called 'Only Lovers Left Alive' which stars John Hurt and Anton Yelchin -
The Deeply Odd Synchromystic Life and Death of Anton Yelchin
'The Double' is another Mia Wasikowska movie turning 10 years old in 2023, which I'm yet to see.
According to Mia's Wikipedia page,"Wasikowska dated actor Jesse Eisenberg, her co-star in The Double.
That I did not know, but I just bought a movie he was in, which I wrote about in this recent post -
The End of The Tour and The Infinite Jest?⏰🀑
1001 Books That You Must Read Before You Die?
1001 Books That You Must Read Before You Die?
Ain't life funny at times and one big enigmatic rabbit-hole when it comes to the truth?-)
Warren Peace (War and Peace;-) and Other Great Books to Read in the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ’£☮πŸ•ŠπŸ‡πŸ°
If you can believe that
Mia's birthday is on October 25, then she shares her birthday with 
Pablo Picasso:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment