Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 26, 2023

Claire Dunne and Carl Jung?πŸ“•

After watching the movie
'They're a Weird Mob' today I went to throw a couple of empty beer bottles into the recycling bin in my backyard and nearly stood on a black beetle.
It was already dead so stepping on it wouldn't have killed it, but I would have thought I had if I would have stepped on it.
'They're a Weird Mob' original lobby
 card featuring
Clare Dunne
A scarab or a Dunne beetle?-)
It reminded me of
Jung's beetle, and I thought if this is a sign to look out for a Jung synch, and sure enough when I went to read up on the stars of the movie I had just watched I found out that Claire Dunne had written a book about Carl Jung titled '
Carl Jung: Wounded Healer of the Soul: An Illustrated Biography':-)
SYNCHRONICITY - What Does it Mean? Am I Crazy?
Claire also wrote a book in 1988 titled 'People Under the Skin: An Irish Immigrant's Experience of Aboriginal Australia' I also found out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment