Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 26, 2023

Forget Barbenheimer and Try Joy Ride Barbie Instead?🚗💣

My original plan was to see 'Barbie' and 'Oppenheimer' back-to-back, but when I heard 'Oppenheimer' was a 3-hour movie, I decided to see 'Barbie' and 'Joy Ride' instead.
I saw this
humourless prick above doing a "review" of a movie he had no clue about when it came to the comedy angles in the film, and I'm a straight white male who doesn't like being preached to by the "woke" crowd when it comes to "reimagining" past classics.
I wonder what Ben's review on 'Joy Ride' would be like?-)
Funnily enough, they played the same "childrens" movie trailers Ben mentions in his rant review of the Barbie movie at the cinema I went to ... and guess what?
All those movies are aimed at adults, too ... just like 'The Simpsons' is written for adults first and kids second.
Throw another Barbie on the Barbie, mate?-)
Barbie-cue ... Plate of Shrimp ... Plate ... Shrimp?🦐🍤🔥
Ben Shapiro hate-watches divisive’,
 ‘sexist’ Barbie movie?
Ben complains that seeing the Barbie movie is time that he will never get back again, which was exactly what I was thinking as I watched not quite 43 minutes of a very bad bitchy "movie review" full of more adverts than content, and of a movie I'm not sure was the same one I saw.
... or maybe a sense of humour at least?
Plus, you owe me 43 minutes back on my lifetime Ben.
Well, at least 42;-)
Just let me point out the joke there Ben in case it goes over your head like most of the jokes in the 'Barbie' movie did.
Helen Mirren voices Deep Thought in HHGttG and is the narrator of the 'Barbie' movie.
Your "movie review" promised 43 minutes in its title, but only runs for just over 42 minutes, falling short of the 43 minutes promised in the You Tube title.
Maybe you should have thrown in another advert to get it over the line Ben?-)
Dame Helen Mirren DBE
(born Helen Lydia Mironoff; 26 July 1945)
Oh, and happy birthday for today, Helen;-)
And to Carl Jung and Stanley Kubrick ... wherever you guys are now?

No comments:

Post a Comment