Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 25, 2018

Magic All Around and Within Us?

"That's where you see true magick, when you co-create.
Otherwise it's not magick, it's just a hamburger you cooked for supper."
I enjoyed listening to the above podcast about the idea of just what magick is and means to the people who practice and observe it in their lives, whereas the one below about chaos magick was ironically a chaotic mess with two guys in a wand duel ... if you get my drift;-)
I had to laugh when Jason tried to use penicillin as one of the magical gifts from science, as I'm allergic to it and it can kill me, but I get what he was saying from a group perspective of overall health.
No fries with that for me either, thanks.
I'll whip up something in my own kitchen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment