Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 31, 2018

Bored and Brilliant: How Spacing Out Can Unlock Your Most Productive and Creative Self?

Want to be more creative? 
Then get on bored;-)
I get bored doing chores like washing dishes and ironing, etc, so I like to listen to a podcast while I work.
Unfortunately, I was bored with listening to all the shows I subscribe to on iTunes, so I did a search and found a different TED talk to what I'm used to listening to called -
TED: Third Eye Drops podcast
Manoush Zomorodi's TED talk
So, if you are bored with all of your other regular podcasts like me, give Manoush's talk a listen.
By the way, I'm not really bored with the other TED talks, just up to date with them all and waiting for a new one.
As for the other podcasts I subscribe to on my iPad the "unsubscibe" button is looking mighty tempting to me if they don't lift their game and keep boring me.
The modern day Mona Lisa and the monkey mind?
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment