Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 12, 2018

The Book of the Law?

Having read Crowley's red book I have to agree with journalist Sarah Veale who argued that Aiwass was an externalised part of Crowley's psyche, and in support of this hypothesis quotes Crowley himself as saying:
"Ah, you realize that magick is something we do to ourselves. 

But it is more convenient to assume the objective existence of an angel who gives us new knowledge than to allege that our invocation has awakened a supernormal power in ourselves." (Kaczynski, 542)
I think Jung's Red Book will be the better of the two red books once I've read them both.
But who am I to question Crowley's book, right?-)
I've Hadit up to the sun with Crowley's crap.
No more of his beetle s#it for me.
Journey on fools.
23

UPDATE: 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment