Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 18, 2018

‘THE (AUSTR)ALIEN LADY,’ Mary Rodwell?

I was over at Rob McConnell's You Tube channel looking for some videos about shamanism this morning, because I'm reading
Evan T. Pritchard's book 'Bird Medicine' at the moment and knew he was interviewed by Gwilda Wiyaka on her show at
Rob's You Tube channel, so I was hoping there may have been more recent videos featuring Evan's work.
  I also have Gwida's book 'In Touch With Spirit' ready to read after I get through Evan's book.
There was nothing new for me to watch as far as shamanism went at the You Tube channel, but I noticed the newest video there was one of Rob's with "THE (AUSTR)ALIEN LADY," Mary Rodwell.
I don't know about the UFO stuff, but I do find Mary's work bordering on shamanic in many ways.
"Recognized Internationally as one of Australia’s leading researchers of Encounters with non-human intelligences, 
Mary Rodwell has lectured in North America, Europe, Scandinavia, and Asia.
She has also featured in several documentaries, including a personal one with her son.
My Mum Talks to Aliens”, produced in Australia by SBS, (2010) 
ET Contact. They Are Here (2017) Australien Skies 2 (2018 ) 
Orenda Force of Consciousness.
Mary’s research explores the Encounter phenomenon from a multidimensional consciousness perspective.
She has worked with families and children.
Her research suggests that Star ‘Visitors’ have orchestrated many complex multidimensional programs to ‘upgrade’ and activate the consciousness of Homo sapiens.
Mary believes this is a global phenomenon and the recent generations of humans, often called Indigos’ or crystals some labeled ADHD, Dyslexic, or Autistic etc. are already ‘awake ‘ and conscious of their star origins and their Earth Mission to help activate the consciousness of Humanity."
Sounds like a bit of a rabbit hole Mary has climbed into to investigate, but an interesting one.
The New Human: Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage?
I'll have to keep an eye out for those "new humans", too;-)
Chameleon Eyes?
I'll let you know if eye see any, O.K.?-)
THE ALIEN LADY,’ Mary Rodwell
I might have to read Mariana Caplan's book, as well?-)
As soon as I finished writing this post Gwilda's latest interview with Sean Kelly was posted at Rob's channel.
By Sean's view in that interview with Gwilda it sounds like the planet we are on needs all of the help it can get right now.
Gee ... I like that labyrinth pattern on the cover of that book of Sean's above for some reason.
That would make a good avatar for a blogger, I think;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment