Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 12, 2018

I N T E R S T▲T E?

Trippy talk I thought ... or did I just dream it all up?-)
42 Minutes: Episode 314: Jordan Bartee
The very first album I ever bought was
this one and I played it to death
'Fox on the Run' was the song that inspired me to buy my first LP in the 70s by the way Doug.
Sweet Concert On Wednesday Night
I didn't realize Michael got married in 88, the same year that I did and that we both would have been celebrating our 30th year wedding anniversary this year if my marriage hadn't have run into some serious s#!+:-)
Lucky Tracy Pollan didn't change her mind hey Michael:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment