Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 23, 2018

Life and Death Are One Big Rabbit Hole It Seems?

Well, I've been writing rabbit hole posts all week and now (on my birthday of all days) I read the sad news of the passing of fellow Spurs supporter Chas Hodges from 'Chas and Dave' fame (Australia is about 10 hours ahead of England in case you are wondering why I heard about Chas' passing away on the 22nd on the 23rd over here).
What's Up With "Flying Saucers", Doc?
See you on the other side of that rabbit hole Chas when I get there, and maybe we can have a pint or two at the heavenly watering hole, too.
Kind of synchy that I found out about Chas' passing from a re-tweet at Twitter (which wasn't the one pictured at the top of this post which is from the BBC news story at their website).
So, in a way a little bird told me, though it wasn't Chirpy:-)
Cheers and GO YOU MIGHTY SPURS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment