Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2018

The Radio8Ball Show Podcast?

Well, this is embarrassing, I was wondering why my old sync-head mate Andras Jones stopped making Radio8Ball shows, so I did an iTunes search on 'Andras Jones' and found out that he didn't stop at all.
So, question answered, I guess.
I've subscribed on iTunes now, but you can listen to the show at Andras' website by clicking on the link below - 
Radio8Ball hosted by Andras Jones
Looks like I've only got about 300 shows to catch up on:-)
Good to see at least one more old sync-head hasn't lowered the sails on their synchship.
Keep flowin' buddy ... and fightin' the good fight;-)
AJ in NoES4
Nightmare On Elm Street 4 Imagery

No comments:

Post a Comment