Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 30, 2018

Me & Paranormal You #235: Jared Logan, Art is Magick?

Ryan Singer Head Pin
I modified Ryan's 'The Past is Alien' t-shirt 
I liked this podcast which I referred in my last post -
Jung, the Kingfisher, #2 and Philemon?
So, I thought it deserved a standalone post.
WARNING: ADULT THEMES AND LANGUAGE
Me & Paranormal You #235: Jared Logan, Art is Magick
"Jared Logan is a brilliant stand-up comedian and his mind is filled with limitless wonder about what it means to be an artist, tap into magick, the history of all things esoteric and so much more. We have such a great talk that we’ve been wanting to have for awhile and I know you’ll love it. He is a “Comedy Thunderstorm” when he performs so make sure you check him out ASAP and buy his two live albums…say a prayer to Thoth and he’ll tell you do the same."
What Are We Going to Do About the Ibis?
A Walk Back to the Future to the Pines and it's CURTAINS?
I guess everything is connected when it comes to art and life maybe?
SINGER?-)
Wolston Farmhouse and Life on the Farm?
See what I mean?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment