Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 16, 2018

Transmissions From the Galactic Toad Storm?

Smoking Toad?!!
I wouldn't recommend doing this at home ... or anywhere else, come to think of it.
I've never even done basic psychedelics yet, but I was curious as to what these guys experienced on their frog trip.  
"Sean and Cass take a journey to the center of the universe and give a trip report on their first-time smoking toad aka 5meoDMT and drinking Ayahuasca."
Very ape ... or very foolish?
VERY APE PODCAST #110 TRANSMISSIONS FROM THE GALACTIC TOAD STORM
5meoDMT?
Sounds more like smoking KerMiT to me;-)
I noticed this podcast was recorded on 9/11/18 in Brooklyn, NY and that the twin towers were 110 stories high.
Podcast #110?!
17 Years on and it's a Tuesday, Too?
I wonder if you can smoke cicada?-)
Daniel Johnston, the Digital Big Bang and the APPLE?
There has to be easier ways of blowing your mind than smoking frog ... or cicada.
Just sayin'.
Far out dude;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment