Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 23, 2018

Grant Cameron and WooFOs?

Personally, I couldn't give a flying f*ck about disclosure or "nuts and bolts" UFOs, but I do like the WooFO factor that people like Grant Cameron seem to be into.
He has only hit my radar recently when I watched the above video and then looked him up and listened to his Skepiko talk #324.
Grant Cameron – Classified documents suggest UFO/consciousness link |324|
I don't think I'm on the same page as Grant, but I think that we are both reading the same book.
It will be interesting to track his voyage in this sea of woo.
Grant Cameron
But no conspiracies and everybody is good Grant?!
If you believe ...
Bon voyage, or should I say have a nice trip Grant and watch out for that Van Allen radiation belt, it's a lot hotter than you would be led to believe;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment