Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 15, 2018

Daniel Johnston, the Digital Big Bang and the APPLE?

Daniel's "Hi, How Are You?" t-shirt.
I find it kind of ironic that Apple has since used Daniel Johnston's music to sell their computers, especially since I wrote these posts about Daniel's music and life years back -
"Because They're Meant to Do a Kurt Cobain" 
My HP computer ironically hasn't done a Kurt Cobain
yet since writing that post in
2012
Since writing that post above about the Kurt Cobain quote and technology, my HP computer has run smoothly since the day I bought it and I actually wrote this post I'm writing now on it, but the mouse pad wore out and the house I was in pictured above got sold when my marriage did a "Kurt Cobain" in 2015.   
"The Future ...", the book I bought at the BBWF
I guess we just don't know what the future holds and the question is ... "better the devil you know?"
Digital Big Bang: expanding horizons for the work of writers
Facebook?-)
Daniel Johnston Plane Crash Sync
Not that I'm into the Christian/devil myth all that much, but I do find that sign in the plane crash story has a ring of universal truth about it when it comes to life -
"God promises a safe landing, but not a calm voyage?"
Alien technology is the X factor?
I'm not trying to play the devil's advocate here, I'm just giving you something to think differently about the next time a salesperson tries to hand you or tries to talk you into an Apple;-)
I wonder what the Apple 42 will look like?-)
You really must try this new life-changing
 technology, trust me?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment