Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 8, 2018

Google 42 and My Stats?

I was checking my blog stats yesterday afternoon between 2:55 pm and 4:54 pm and noticed 42 hits from Singapore, which was kind of unusual, as I have never really noticed much traffic from Singapore reading my blog before, especially 42 hits at once.
I had been getting unusual traffic flow from Indonesia last week, which has now diminished coincidentally since Teresa Palmer finished her holiday there and flew off to the UK.
I wondered why I was getting a lot of traffic from Indonesia last week which seemed to be interested in my posts about Teresa Palmer and the Melbourne Cup ... specifically the 2015 Melbourne Cup.
Then I saw a news story about the quake that hit Indonesia which featured Teresa Tweeting about being in a tree house when the quake hit.
That's when the penny dropped and I realized TP was playing the role of Michelle Payne in the movie 'Ride Like a Girl' .
It wasn't hard to put 4 and 2 together (TP played #6 in the movie 'I Am Number Four':-) to realize that someone in Indonesia seemed to be obsessed with my posts about Teresa and Michelle.
My guess was it was TP herself ... or her Hollywood hubby ... or both.
Just my gut feeling ... I could be wrong, right?-)
But anyway, back to the ... Singapore traffic.
I noticed while looking at my blog stats of the 42 hits from Singapore that there were a lot of hits for some old posts that I had nearly forgotten about -
42 minutes
and 
Always Record 36
"Talking with master SyncFilm maker Joe Alexander we learn that Time Travel is about getting your shit in order.
Plus, revelations of Refrigerators, McDowells, and Mind Control. . . . Joe's chapter, "The Blur," available in The Sync Book Vol.2.
Jackie Robinson "42" Google-doodle . . . Jim Sanders' video "420 Bullseye" . . . Malcom McDowell in "Patterns" . . . Flux Capacitor and the Tree of Life."
 An acronym for Always Record would be AR by the way;-)
Hmm.
The (Bat)girl from Oz?-)
Chadwick Boseman
Maybe I'm just standing all the way out in left field here where 42 can raise more questions than answers about life, yet still take you where you need to be.
Right Doug?-)
Cherry on the Brain?
I wonder if I'm on the right (race)track here?-)
I'd put my money on it ... because life is a gamble, right?
BTTF and Off to the Races with Lana Del Rey on Melbourne Cup Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment