Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 9, 2019

Synchromysticism and Synonymy?

Take a random word ... say Richard ...and find out what it memes means;-)
I kind of agree with Rich about religion, but not "God"
I kind of agree with Paul Cox here (cocks/dicks?-)
I can't say that I'm a fan of either Dick or Deepak, but I tend to side with Deepak in this debate which I only watched on the weekend in the You Tube below.
I found that You Tube on a side panel to a You Tube I was watching of a Wayne Dyer memorial where Wayne tells of a monarch butterfly synchronicity that really started from Deepak's retreat with Wayne's friend Jack telling Wayne about the migration of these butterflies.
Go to the 1:40 minute mark of the You Tube below to see Wayne tell that story ... it's a good one and I have one of my own to post about from an incident that happened to me yesterday soon.
UPDATE:
Here is the post that I promised -
Look Mate (May 8?-), a Dragonfly Just Flew Into My Home?
I won two tickets worth $380 a piece years ago from a Queensland paper to see Wayne and Deepak onstage in my hometown of Brisbane and I have since had a similar butterfly experience to what Wayne had when I moved into the unit I'm now living in, plus an incident with a dragonfly last night in the same unit, which I'll write about soon (see the updated link above).
So I do get where Wayne is coming from with his butterfly story -
There is Harmony in Everything, It's a Butterfly Who Waits for the World?
Richard probably thinks I'm suffering from a #MemeToo moment with the butterfly thing;-)
I would say that every man and every woman is a synonym of  a STAR;-)
Richard Dawkins stars as Q42 / Computer
Douglas Noel Adams/42?-)
Hmm, what's a synonym for GOD?-)
I can't seem to find a synonym for SYNCHROMYSTICISM though.
God only knows what that word is all about I guess:-)

I also find it rather amusing that Richard Dawkins shares his birthday of March 26th with Leonard Nimoy:-)
Live long and prosper Richard ... but do keep searching for the truth, as you might just find it one day before you leave this earth plane and move on to the next;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment