Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 4, 2020

Do You Think You Would Like Cricket?

Watch this guy eat his home cooked meal, if you dare:-)
"Here's a tip.
I think that guy has been in lock-down way too long, if he thinks crickets are delicious.

UPDATE: September 6th, 2020
I was going through my old books, music CDs and DVDs in my bookshelves, as I'm giving away the stuff I no longer think I'll listen to, read or watch anymore to a second hand bookstore next week.
And one of those music CDs going to the bookstore will be
'Middle Path' by Paradiso, which I've probably played only for the second time last night.
    Some of my stuff going to the store
But I couldn't help thinking of this cricket post when I saw the song title 'Cry of the Crickets':-)

3 comments:

  1. I'd have to be beyong ravenous to eat a cricket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daz - you should be able to get to the blog now. blog.synchrosecrets.com If that doesn't work, just go to themysticalunderground.com and that will take you straight to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Trish.
    I'll add it to my 'Favorite' blog links file.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete