Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 16, 2020

Actor/Comedian Rhys Darby Has a New Podcast About Aliens?

I was surprised to hear on the latest
'Somewhere in the Skies' podcast episode featuring Rhys Darby, that Rhys is starting his own podcast show about the "alien phenomena" on Spotifiy.
Somewhere in the Skies Podcast: Rhys Darby: Aliens Like Us
Starring Rhys Darby as C.L.I.V.E.
Rhys Darby in Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) as Nigel?
Hypnotic Regression and Jumanji: The Next Level?
Is that the Spotify Guy?-)
Rhys Darby's new podcast show sounds intriguing to me and I wish him luck with it, but I for one will not be signing up to Spotify to listen to any of their exclusive to other podcast platforms shows.
The Truth is So Out There Dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment