Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 1, 2020

Hard Being Me?

Audio conversation with Marla Frees
I listened to an old 'Hidden Experience' podcast from 2010 where Mike Clelland tells Marla Frees how hard it is being him and I couldn't help thinking of the lyrics to the song 'Hard Being Me' by the heavy metal band UFO.
Mike's life sounded like a real struggle next to my walk in the park through life;-)
But it was Marla's life that I was more interested in hearing about here, not Mike's.
I see Marla shares September 15th as a birthday with Oliver Stone and Prince Harry, too.
The vast majority of Marla's work over the past 3 decades has consisted of guest starring roles on TV, stage work in plays and musicals and numerous TV commercials; the most popular being "Flo" the robotic mother in a three-year campaign for Duracell Battery commercials directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, who directed the first three 'Men in Black' movies.
Being an Australian I've not seen these Duracell Battery TV commercials before, as I don't think they were screened on our TV screens when they came out.
RIP Albert Finney?
I was wondering what Marla was doing now in 2020 and found out she had been a guest on Jen Weigal's new podcast show -
The Jen Weigel Show #15 American Psychic
Then I saw Marla was doing a Zoom event on the 4th anniversary of my father's passing, September 13th, 2020.
On September 13th, an
evening with
Marla Frees
And if you haven't figured it out since that podcast from 2010 yet Mike, everyone in a meat-suit will find it hard being them at some stage.
And you don't have a monopoly on synchronicity just because you think you are an "experiencer/abductee" or even a "maybe personMike.
Even in some of the later podcasts when you acknowledge that it's not just "UFO abductees/experiencers/maybe people" who have lots of synchronicity in their lives, you still act like your synchronicities are somehow superior to people who haven't had any "UFO contact" which is a pretty arrogant position to take I feel.

UPDATE: September 1st, 2020
I only put the song 'Hard Being Me' by 'UFO' in the above post because when I heard Mike say in that podcast that he was skiing down the mountain to heavy metal music on his iPod and Marla saying how he was up on his mountain, when the lyrics to UFO's song came into my head with me thinking about poor Mike [that's sarcasm if you didn't spot it] and his harder life than all the rest of us meat-sacks.
I only found out about the passing of Pete Way on August 14th, 2020, today (September 1st) when flicking through a news website article about famous people who passed away in August.
And then only reading about Pete Way at his Wikipedia page did I find out that, "Way died just ten weeks after his former UFO bandmate and guitarist Paul Chapman, and one year after keyboardist Paul Raymond."
I'm not really a big fan of the band 'UFO' and only ever bought one album of their's through a series of personal synchronicities about "monkey puzzles" -
The UFO Monkey Puzzle
Stop the Clocks? Signs?

No comments:

Post a Comment