Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 30, 2020

Wednesdays are the Weirdest?

Weird Studies Podcast: On John Keel's 'The Mothman Prophecies'
I listened to a very good chat about all the weirdness surrounding author John Keel, an author I personally feel may have been part disinfo agent and part bullshitter, and who I wrote about in this old post -
I didn't mind reading 'The Mothman Prophecies' and Keel's reports about other people's stories about seeing the Mothman, but I take with a grain of salt Keel's personal experiences in that book.
People like Keel are out to make money writing books and news articles, no matter how true the subject matter is, or how much they have to bend the truth to make that money in my opinion.
I find it ironic that Keel died on the day after UFO Day (July 2nd) on July 3rd:-)
In the 'Weird Studies' podcast about Keel it is said that Keel came to his own conclusion that weird shit happened the most on Wednesdays.
He may be right, as I noticed this year my birthday fell on a Wednesday and I was originally born on a Wednesday, so that's weird enough to me:-)
I spent my birthday watching 'The New Mutants' that Wednesday night, because I'm interested to see Josh Boone's upcoming project on Whitley Strieber's life story.
Maybe Josh should make a Mothman re-boot, or new movie altogether?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment