Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 27, 2020

A Rat Has for the First TIME Won a British Charity's Top Civilian Award for Animal Bravery?

Magawa, a giant African pouched rat
Rats
have killed the media star this year it seems;-)

I even heard on the BBC's 'Coronavirus Gobal Update' podcast that rats could be trained to sniff out TB in humans and that maybe in the future they could be trained to sniff out Covid 19 in humans:-)
And if you want to watch a good show about
RATS in 2020, then watch 'The Social Dilemma', because in this show you're the STAR here;-)
And just when I thought I had finished watching Netflix for today after watching 
'The Social Dilemma' they show me this cool new show called 'My Octopus Teacher', which looks rather interesting to me:-)
And now Netflix are reminding me of those shows I started watching, but didn't finish.
How kind of them to remind me.
Wow, and look what's trending on Netflix at the moment.
I'd hate to not keep up with the Joneses when it comes to the trendy shit on the net.
Although I can't stand 'Friends' and those "criminal" shows.
The Social Dilemma/Black Mirror/The World's End? 
And don't make me laugh please Netflix:-)
Good choice of bird for me there Netflix -
The Bird that Flew into the Window 
(Part 2)
I'm not into "romantic movies", but 'LA LA LAND' (should have won the 'Best Picture' Oscar IMO) and 'Gatsby' would be two of my favourites there Netflix, so well done there with the recommendations.
There's probably half a dozen shows I could what right now on Netflix, but I'm not falling for your AI data reflecting back at me.
I'm going downstairs to have breakfast, so I'm flicking Netflix off for now, as I have to get back to watching season 3 of 'The X-Files' on Amazon Prime and nibble on a few sugar cubes:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment