Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 2, 2020

Manifesting Owls, But from Where ... and Just WHO is Doing the Manifesting Mike?

A drawing from 'The Messengers'
I've enjoyed reading Mike Clelland's book 'The Messengers', even though I don't believe Mike is being influenced by aliens, or is a "UFO abductee" anymore than I am.
I could be one of those "maybe people" though, right Mike?-)
And while I am impressed with all of the owl synchronicities throughout the book, I doubt very much that you are manifesting the owls Mike.
But who or what is?
Personally I believe it's the "Collective Unconscious"/"God" manifesting them Mike, and you just happen to be there and part of "the plan."
And maybe to you it appears that you are manifesting these owls, but that is a rather arrogant and naive assumption I think.
And where is the proof that you are a UFO abductee Mike, apart from a few hypnogogic dream recalls?
Hypnogogic Consciousness?
Draw Your Weapons ... Again?

Synchronicity is definitely a real phenomena, as for alien abductees and just what they are experiencing I'm not so sure.
I'm Sure That There's a Message Here Somewhere: Black Eyed Children/David WEATHERly/SKYMAN/Carl MerryWEATHER/Michael?

No comments:

Post a Comment