Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 7, 2020

What Does Your Eye Colour Mean Spiritually?-)

My eye
Eyed probably have to go with Aunty Flo in her You Tube chat above about eye colour, especially green eyes, because ta-da;-)
I have just finally watched season 1 (and a bit of season 2) of the
'X-Files' after all of these years, and have started re-reading the co-authored book my mate Chris Knowles wrote, as I watch the X-Files season by season (at least the show is a good pop-cultural study of the times it was made, if nothing else, cause I'm not a fan to be honest) -
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
I found Aunty Flo's theory about "spiritual eye colour" on the side bar of her blog when I was writing my post about dreams about hedgehogs -
The Pointy End of Dreams, Premonitions and Signs?
The X-Files, Duane Barry
The X-Files, Duane Barry
I have to say though that watching season 1 and part of season 2 (so far) of the 'X-Files' shines a bit more light onto Mike Clelland's dreams/experiences, and how this show (and others) may have influenced those dreams/experiences of Mike's -
Hidden Experince: Orange Flash and Missing Time
"I've always had a memory of this event, but the pieces were disjointed. I clearly remember the orange light in the night sky.
And, I’ve always had a definite memory of missing that TV show, and my parents being angry about me being out so late.
I had no explanation for that missing time.
It wasn't until the mid-1990's that I remembered both of these events together. 
It happened while watching an interview with Chris Carter, creator of the X-Files, he talked excitedly about how he loved the same TV show (KOLCHAK, The Night Stalker) when he was a kid.
Instantly the memories resurfaced with an almost electric jolt, like somebody just flipped a switch in my head. 
These two events slammed together in my head.
I suddenly realized that this all happened on the same night, I jumped off the couch and paced around my cabin in anxious circles. 
I’ve read a lot of UFO books, and the implications of this story unnerved me to my core."
Gillian Anderson in The X Files (1993)
As far as Mike's story goes about being an "abductee" I think that he has just read and watched so much stuff about UFOs in the 90s and beyond that his subconscious is using these images in vivid dreams so real that Mike thinks it is reality.
Which I still find interesting, because it seems to also involve people in his life also experiencing similar images and events from their subconscious, which seems to all be connected in the deeper "collective unconscious" that Jung discovered and wrote about.
This guy also played Scully's father
in the
X-Files
Don S. Davis as Captain William Scully
in The X Files (1993)
It will be interesting to see where Mike's "experiences" lead him in the future and just what the "collective unconscious" has planned for Mike, eye think;-)
I think that there are good reasons to believe someone like
Travis Walton was really abducted by aliens, but I think people like Mike Clelland just want to believe that they have, when it's all just welling up in realistic dreams from his subconscious and the "collective unconscious".
Hypnogogic Consciousness?

No comments:

Post a Comment