Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 27, 2020

David Lynch is in the Top 10 of the Top 100 List of Spiritually Influential Living People of 2020?

And Russell Brand is number 6?
The Pope
is number 2 and the Dalai Lama is number 1?-)
I'm glad to see David make the top 10 of the top 100 on this list that really means nothing much at all, but I'm a David Lynch fan when it comes to his movies, art and TV shows.
I'm not into TM and I don't think that I need to be with the way my mind works ... or doesn't work.
But whatever floats your boat and helps you to catch the big fish I guess -
Listening to Trees
I recently read an article in the above edition of the
'MIND BODY SPIRIT' magazine where David admits to believing in reincarnation, fate and synchronicity, so I guess me and Dave are on the same page there.
While there are some enlightening tid-bits from time to time in the magazine, I find the Top 100 list as about as Holy as the middle of a donut, to be honest.
Watkins Books Videos?
Still, it's sweet to be included in lists like these, even if it's just all spiritual junk food in the end, full of more holes than substance;-)
My Walk Through a David Lynch Painting

UPDATE: October 1st, 2020
Weird Studies Podcast: On David Lynch's 'Lost Highway'

No comments:

Post a Comment