Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 12, 2020

Investigating Mytho[w]logy?-)

The Pentagon eXit map at the end of season 1 of 'The X-Files'
American Airlines Flight 77?
I've been listening recently to some old 'Hidden Experience' audio interviews of Mike Clelland's, and one I listened to again this week was Mike's interview with William Henry, a guy who calls himself an investigative mythologist -
Hidden Experience Audio: William Henry/Interview
And at around the 27 minute mark of that interview Mike brings up exit maps on the back of motel doors as art and how William used a picture of one in one of his lectures that Mike had seen.
I thought this was interesting, since I had recently started watching 'The X-Files' from season one and recalled the exit map of
The Pentagon seen at the end of episode 24 of 'The X-Files', which is the last episode in season one.
Considering that season one of 'The X-Files' was made in the early 90s, it's rather eerie looking back now on September 12th, 2020 in Australia (which is September 11th still in the USA) and reflecting on the mythology/truth surrounding the events of September 11, 2001
Ironically, today when I did a search for recent podcasts
Mike Clelland had been on I found a podcast with a Mike Clelland who is a retired career firefighter turned lawyer -
Behind The Shield Podcast: Mike Clelland and Rogers Kirven - Episode 91
It's been a bizarre week for me as far as Mike Clelland and owls go synchronistically. 
Randonaut 187?
Are You Ready for an Emergency Away From Home?
Among the images in my search for motel exit signs on doors was one that grabbed my attention for a motel room numbered 424, since tomorrow (September 13th, 2020) will be the 4th year anniversary of my father's passing -

No comments:

Post a Comment