Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 28, 2020

Was Jake Trying to Tell Us About a Young River Phoenix Over a Year Ago with His Sync Films?-)

Joaquin Phoenix has reportedly welcomed his first child, a baby boy, with his fiancee Rooney Mara.
The pair named their child River Phoenix in honour of Joaquin’s late brother of the same name, who died in 1993.
In Paradisum (Gladiator)/Moon River?
As I was going through my CD collection the other day I wondered why I had ever bought the 'Blake' CD pictured above, and I noticed the theme song from the movie 'Gladiator' (I never knew that there was a theme song/tune to the movie 'Gladiator' to be honest), so I watched the movie on Amazon Prime, since it is the 20 year anniversary of the movie.
I had forgotten that Russell Crowe and Joaquin Phoenix were up for the 'Best Actor' Oscar for starring in the same picture.
I also noticed that
'Moon River' is the next track after the 'Gladiator' song on the 'Blake' CD:-) 
I think I must have bought this CD when I had read Mike Perry's blog post about seeing the word BLAKE painted on a bridge and then seeing one of the band members was named Jules Knight, or maybe not  -
Blame it on Rio ... and Perry Blake
Mary Magdalene & 777? HELLOOOOOO?

No comments:

Post a Comment