Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 11, 2020

Randonaut 187?

I finally received my Randonaut pin in the mail today, which ironically considering my random pin number of 187 was September 11 over here.
"One Eight Seven (also known and abbreviated as 187) is a 1997 American crime thriller film directed by Kevin Reynolds.
It was the first top-billed starring role for Samuel L. Jackson, who plays a Los Angeles teacher caught with gang trouble in an urban high school.
The film's name comes from the California Penal Code Section 187, which defines murder."
I wondered about the significance of the random pin number I would receive when I wrote this post a few months back -
Owl COINcidence?
Oddly enough page 187 of 'The Messengers' is where the chapter titled 'Owls in Pop Culture' starts.
There might just be a message in this post somewhere as far as the number 187 goes?
Published in 1987?

No comments:

Post a Comment