Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 26, 2020

Daniel Pinchbeck on Aliens, Ayahuasca, High Strangeness, and How to Explore Other Worlds?

I caught Whitley Strieber's latest 'Dreamland' podcast (the free part that is) with Daniel Pinchbeck, which brought back memories of a weekend down in Byron Bay where I attended a talk by Daniel -
Dan in Byron Bay in 2016
'Breaking Open the Head' was the first book I ever read of Daniel's, and I had taken the book with me to get signed when I was down there in Byron Bay, but nobody had a pen on them, so it didn't get signed.
The funny thing is that I was sorting through my bookcase during the week deciding what books to give away to the secondhand bookstore, and that book was one I decided to give away.
I probably would have held onto it if I had have got it signed, but I decided I probably wasn't going to read it again in the future, so why hold onto it?
I'm also giving away Whitley's 'The Key' and 'The Grays'.
So maybe Dan and Whitley will have some new readers in the coming weeks.
Breaking Open Our Heads?
I think Dan is right about the Internet and the tech giants and the rats they treat us as -
'He Will Live Up in the Sky' in the iCloud?

No comments:

Post a Comment