Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 26, 2020

Mulan/Wuhan: Be Careful What You Eat or Feed?

I went to see the movie 'The New Mutants' last Wednesday night with my eldest son and I noticed a huge 'Mulan' poster on the complex outside wall informing the viewer that the movie was coming to the cinema on March 26th [2021 maybe?-], along with 'Trolls World Tour':-)
But I see that Disney pulled 'Mulan' from a cinema release and sent it to their Disney Plus TV channel ... with a catch.
I was going to sign up to Disney Plus and watch 'Mulan' until I saw Disney wanted me to pay a price I wouldn't even pay to see it on the big screen. 
I'd rather watch Bare Naked Ladies for free on my computer;-)
This is the restaurant I ate at Wednesday:-) 
Last Wednesday just happened to be my birthday, too:-)
'The New Mutants' left me kinda HANGRY afterwards, so I can relate in a way to the movie/food critic who reviewed 'Mulan' and Lemon Chicken:-)
'Fault in Our Stars' and 'The New Mutants' Director Josh Boone Interviews Whitley Strieber About Whitley's New Book 'A New World'?

No comments:

Post a Comment