Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 19, 2020

The DemocRATs and the Years of the Rat?

Cue the X-Files music
I was watching the horrible 2008 X-Files movie
'The X-Files: I Want to Believe', which was about a psychic Catholic priest played by "comedian" Billy Connolly (sorry, but I can't stand Connolly) who was convicted of buggering 37 boys (?!), but still gets help from "God" in the form of psychic flashes from recent crime scenes and victims, while Mulder keeps making arse jokes throughout the movie.
What the f*ck were Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz thinking by writing this shit I wonder?
But I was amused when Mulder and Scully stop to look at a portrait  of the soon to be X-President of the USA and another portrait of a famous FBI dress wearer, while the X-Files theme music plays when the camera is on the W picture:-)
The book I just finished reading about 'The X-Files', which was co-authored by Chris Knowles of 'The Secret Sun' blog, was released in 2008, the Year of the Rat, to come out the same year as the X-Files movie I presume.
But watching that movie from a 2020 perspective I couldn't help noticing that the Democrats knocked the Republicans off both times in the last twelve year cycle in the Years of the Rat, 2008/2020, and Obama and Biden have/will be inaugurated before the
Year of the Rat is officially over.
I'll admit that if I was an American citizen I would have voted Democrat, given two bad choices, because I can't stand that Trump f*ckwit.
But I would have been under no illusion that the POTUS puppets run the show. 
"An interesting Chinese legend about the ranking of the Rat goes that the Chinese supreme deity Jade Emperor held a birthday party and would decide the order of the zodiac animals according to their arrival times.
Originally, the hardworking Ox departed early and should be the first one to reach.
However, the Rat hid in the Ox’s ear and jumped down when arriving, occupying the first place.
Thus the Rat had since been the No. 1 in the 12-year cycle."
It's beginning to look a lot like Mithras at the end of 2020?
The X-Files/Contagion/2020: WHO Writes This Stuff?-)
Surekill in 2020?
Chris Carter Creating X-Files Visions and Story-lines Via Negativa?

No comments:

Post a Comment