Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 29, 2020

Surviving 2020 ... and Eventually Death?

I just listened to the
Dreamland Podcast’s Year End Special featuring Leslie Kean talking about her book 'Surviving Death' and I'm interested to watch the Netflix series of the same name coming out in the new year.
I can't say I share the same enthusiasm to read Whitley's new Jesus book though, and I doubt I will be reading it.
Call me stupid then:-)
I've got nothing against seeking Jesus, if that's your thing, but it's not really my thing, even though I am a member of a Christian church.
If "God" made everything, then "God" is in everything, as far as I'm concerned, so you are always in communion with "God" no matter what man-made dogma would try to have you believe I think.
It's Not the Number of Moments That Make Up Life ...?
I also see that Netflix has a show called 'Death to 2020', as if all the troubles of 2020 are suddenly going to disappear come midnight December 31st, 2020.
Well, maybe January 2021 will make a lot of people feel like one monkey is off their backs, but I don't see 2021 being a year holding much more promise than 2020 did.
Probably not such good advice to the guy pictured below?-)
But then again, I'm just a fool like everybody else on the spiritual path, if there is a path that is;-)
I'm like the lady in the Netflix 'Surviving Death' trailer when she says, "I think I'll be asking questions until the day I die ... again":-)

No comments:

Post a Comment