Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 5, 2021

Mr.MagUFOs?

Dreamland: Grant Cameron on the True Depth of Contact?
"Who said that?"
Backenginering light-speed?
How many UFO/UAP guys does it take to change ... a light bulb?-)
Watt light bulb?
I think Whitley is a nice guy, but I get the feeling that he knows about as much about aliens and the afterlife as Mr. Magoo does when it comes to what's really going on in this world and beyond?
I like Grant's take on the subject, but what is he telling us that we don't already suspect?
Maybe I have to pay these guys to find out, because didn't they say in the podcast that the whole purpose of studying the UFO/UAP phenomena was to make money from it?-)
Well that's it for you FREE Just Watching the Wheels Go Rounders, but for our subscribers ...
nothing, because I don't have or want paid subscribers to my blog.
Because the best blogs, podcasts and things in life are free:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment