Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 12, 2021

Living in a Mindful, But Heartless Universe?

Butterflies are Free ... and So are We?
Living in a Mindful Universe
‘Heartbroken’: Tributes flow after death in
 
Cairns Ironman triathlon
You don't have to convince me that there is life after death, and I mostly resonate with what Dr. Eben Alexander says in the You Tubes in this post, but ...
from down here on the Earth plain life seems a little heartless when you read stories in the newspapers such as the mother's loss of of a young daughter, or a daughter's loss of her father in a race to keep himself fit for life.
While it is good to hear personal stories of hope such as
Dr. Alexander tells in his podcast interviews and books (which I haven't read) I still feel for people like Lisa Curry, who have to live the rest of her life dwelling on her daughter's relatively early death.
I haven't suffered a loss like Lisa has in life, and if I did, even knowing what I know about surviving death, I don't know if I would be able to swim on, or sink.
It's Not the Number of Moments That Make Up Life ...?
Seeing the guy who died in the Cairns swimming race wearing a Dr.Who t-shirt in the news article about his death also makes me think of an old Dr.Who meme I made up a few years ago about time healing all wounds ... because it doesn't heal anything when it comes to heartfelt wounds like the loss of a daughter or son.
A meme I made up a while ago ...
says
Doctor who? Get it?-)
You expect to lose older relatives, brothers and sisters as you go through life, and as hard as that can be I imagine that losing a son or daughter is something you are never mentally prepared for and would find very hard "to heal" from.
Death is but a dream as Karen says in the 'New Thinking Allowed' You Tube Zoom interview, but life can be a nightmare, I reckon.
Grim Timing?

No comments:

Post a Comment