Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 21, 2021

Many Lives, Many Masters and the Meaningful Life of Marla Frees?

American Psychic
The Past Lives Podcast #157: Marla Frees
I've been reading the book 'Memories of the Afterlife' which has 32 chapters contributed by 32 hypnotists trained in Michael Newton's "life between lives" method.
And as I read a chapter I try to find out why these hypnotists in the book got involved in this kind of work, besides the $$$:-)
Hypnosis and the Stories We Tell Ourselves, Real or Imagined ... for Healing? (Part 1)
After reading Stephen Poplin's chapter in the book I found a chat he had done at a podcast called 'The Spark', which led me by "accident" to hear a chat on the same show with Marla Frees about her current life ... so far.
Dec 4, 2019 • Season 2: Episode 79
The Spark: A Meaningful Life with Marla Frees
I then did a podcast search for Marla Frees and found another interesting recent chat she had with a British hypnotist named Simon Bown on his 'The Past Lives' podcast.
That chat was even more interesting than 'The Spark' chat I thought.
I've written about Marla Frees before on this blog -
The Mystical Marla Frees?
Ironically, it was from listening to Mike Clelland's latest
'The Unseen' podcast where he plays his "alien abduction" hypnosis regression that I got interested in just what hypnosis is all about and began reading 'Memories of the Afterlife' and this has led me down a very trippy rabbit hole while reading this book -  
Hard Being Me?
I then read the chapters by hypnotists Jimmy E. Quast and
When I searched for Jimmy Quast I found this You Tube clip of Richard Martini's documentary 'Flipside' below in which he is featured in.
The Flipside of Lennon
Rifa Hodgson writes about hybrid souls in her chapter in the book and I couldn't help but wonder if Mike Clelland's "alien abduction" wasn't a meeting with his "soul group council" in his "life between lives" like most of these hypnosis subjects were recalling? 
The main reason I'm reading 'Memories of the Afterlife' right now is to weed out my home library of books that I want to keep, or pass on, so my home doesn't look like it is the home of the
Some of my books that I will be passing on soon
And as much as I would like to read Marla's new book, another book on my bookshelf is not what I need right now, but it would be interesting to hear what Marla's Top 10 B.S. Books would be I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment