Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 13, 2021

The 23 Enigma Strikes Again?

Christian Eriksen: Denmark midfielder 'awake' after collapsing on pitch
Well, this bad news today (Australian time) is really darkly enigmatic for me, as I'm a Spurs supporter and while I don't own a jersey with a number on it, if I did it would have been #23, as you would imagine from the post I wrote yesterday -
Plus Eriksen was my favourite Spurs player when he was at the club, because my mother's side of the family came from Denmark a few generations back.
Like most Spurs fans, this isn't the first time we have seen something like this happen ... although I've only ever seen Spurs play through my TV screen, as I have never been out of the southern hemisphere - 
UPDATE: June 14th, 2021
‘He was gone’
UPDATE: June 16th, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment