Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 29, 2021

Eat, Drink and Be Merry ... For Tomorrow We ... Lock-down?!

Scenic Rim Eat Local Week 2021
STANTHORPE?
Just when I was thinking of heading down to the Queensland State border (but not crossing it) to get a bite to eat and bring home a few bottles of 'Grumpy Old Bastard', I've been given my stay at home orders by the Queensland government:-(
You can now ditch the beanie for one of those caps below:-)
Grumpy Old Bastard Caps $25 now available!
They don't come with Trump's ugly mug on the label, but they should have:-)
At lest I could go for a drive-thru my local Macca's if I wanted to, but I don't:-(
Queenslanders heading for three-day lockdown
Would you like fries with that?-)
Cheers.
Brisbane's Prince Charles Hospital?!
Oh, and doesn't an outbreak from the Queensland Prince Charles Hospital go synchromystically well with my last post?-) -
The Elephant, the Castle and the Smoke-screen Memories ... a Timely Synchromystical Metaphor Maybe?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment